Heavy Duty Impact Torsion Frames
Heavy Duty Impact Torsion Frame
Heavy Duty Impact Torsion Trough Frame
• The Moret Mining Impact Torsion Frame is designed as an alternative for Impact stations and Skeega Pads.
• This design allowed you to adequately deal with high impact points with limited space to install impact stations and
• The design consists of a heavy duty troughing frame that pivots on the heavy duty base.
• The heavy duty impact idlers are locked in with special lock in plates.
• The frame absorbs the impact into the polyurethane bars as it pivots under the impact load.
All frames are manufactured within a tightly controlled quality control process utilizing jig fabrication ensuring consistency and accuracy throughout the manufacturing process.
Rigorous quality control inspection are performed on dimensional, welding and corrosion protection throughout the manufacturing process.
The quality control process also ensures that the frames are manufactured from graded steel that matches the client and SANS 1313 specifications.